Get an unforgettable rappelling experience and leave a trail of memories in your wake!
About the activity
- Pick up at Shiv Mandir on Jaisalmer Street, near Soorsagar, and get ready to satisfy your appetite for adventure.
- Soorsagar is a fun-filled hotspot near Jodhpur where you can have endless fun and excitement.
- Save your strength for properly prepared rappelling schooling.
- In Soorsagar, feel the adrenaline rush by rappelling down the tallest rocks between 30 and 110 feet tall.
- This one-hour rappelling adventure in Soorsagar will undoubtedly leave you with a trail of memories.
Highlights of Rappelling in Soorsagar, Jodhpur
- Prepare to satisfy your desire for adventure.
- Near Jodhpur, there’s an exciting hotspot.
- Never-ending pleasure and excitement
- Feel the surge of adrenaline
Things to carry
- Comfortable climbing shoes
- Caps or hats
Before you go rappelling at Soorsagar, some advisory
- During the tour, please don’t wear headphones.
- Avoid visiting if you have any illness that would make you unfit to climb a mountain or speak about the problem before registering for the tour.
While you are here, you can have an oasis of rare exclusivity at our Manvar Desert Camp in Jodhpur. You can also enjoy activities such as
Enjoy the four-hour adventure activities after being picked up from Chaupasni school at Chaupasni road in Jodhpur. After receiving suitable training, set out to wrap up various forms of experiences in Jodhpur, including rock climbing at heights ranging from 30 to 110 feet. Experience the adrenaline rush by participating in adventure activities such as rock climbing, rappelling, traversing, and valley crossing. With this trip, you’ll have plenty of time to indulge your passion for various adventures and will be able to master all of them in no time.
Adventure near Bheem Bhadak
Get picked up at the Bhim Bhadak Temple on Kailana Road and embark on an adventure filled with thrills and excitement. Participate in the rock climbing, rappelling, and hiking training session. The guide will explain the principles and safety precautions for sports. Enjoy 3 hours of Boulder Climbing, several forms of Rock Climbing, Rappelling, and walking before your tour ends.
Trekking at Chaupasni village
Trekking in Chaupasni village will undoubtedly take you to the pinnacle of adventure and thrill. You will be picked up from Chopasni School in Jodhpur for a one-hour trek; join us and experience a unique journey. Delightful guides will join you on your journey, and you should never be afraid of the difficult pathways. Give your everything for a two-and-a-half-hour hike and bring the loveliest memories home with you.